Leather unlined Gloves washing instructions.
You can wash Gloves in solid colour.
Please wash gloves before they become too soiled. For best results use a soft liquid soap.
- We suggest to fit latex gloves under the leather ones to protect your skin during washing.
- Dissolve the soft soap in lukewarm water.
- Immerse the gloves and wash them wearing on your hands.
- Rinse, squeeze out water from fingers down.
- Ease lengthways open out and hang to dry away from direct heat or sunlight.
- When nearly dry, work carefully on hands to restore softness and shape.
Certain shades may release some colour into the water. This will not significantly affect the final shade.